The Synergy Endorphin Long John sleeveless wetsuit is a high performance sleeveless wetsuit providing you with flexibility, flotation and speed at entry-level pricing representing an exceptional value. Designed and constructed for optimum balance between buoyancy and flexibility, it is perfect for all levels of ability, be it competing in triathlons or for open water recreational swimming. The sleeveless design is perfect for swimming completely unencumbered by resistance of the shoulders while keeping you buoyant and warm. The Endorphin Long John Features: • AquaLift SmoothSkin (3rd generation) panel treated with nano SCS silicone for super-low friction that covers the entire front body, promoting superior flotation and nearly eliminating friction for maximum glide. Silicone treated neoprene makes the suit non-porous, producing low friction for maximum glide. AquaLift side panels wrap around torso to create added buoyancy. • HiFlex Panels: Upper chest employ the greatest flexibility ever obtained in SmoothSkin neoprene. Panels are silicone treated for unsurpassed strength and maximum glide. • Dual-layered, low-fitting, super flexible and adjustable SmoothSkin Neck Enclosure eliminates chafing. 1mm SmoothSkin creates a seal that is impenetrable and soft, thus alleviating problems created by other wetsuits such as chaffing, general discomfort, reduced blood flow and inflexibility. This neckline utilizes a high grade, non-abrasive aqua velcro and internal zipper for your perfect fit, along with reduced drag and water penetration. One of the main concerns when buying a wetsuit is finding the right size. While sizing is a matter of both height and weight, your weight is the determining factor of the size of the wetsuit. Please refer to the size chart for choosing your correct size.
- 5mm thick chest to knees Buoyancy panel / 3mm lower legs and back. Super soft low neck with smooth skin on both sides and because it is so soft, it feels like you hardly have anything around your neck.
- Neoprene made from Yamamoto #39 and #40 with SCS silicone coated SyPrene.
- Unsurpassed 680 percent flexibility. The zipper is the highest grade anti corrode wetsuit zipper from YKK. It is an internal zipper, which means that it greatly reduces drag as you move through the water.
- The Synergy Endorphin comes in 16 sizes to insure a perfect fit. All Synergy suits are approved by Ironman, ITU, USAT and FINA.
- 30-Day Swim Test: If you are not 100% satisfied after swimming in this suit for 30-days, send it back for a full refund / 2 Year Warranty / Lifetime Replacement Guarantee.